Diafrance International Limited interfaces between buyers and sellers of vessels performing activities relating to the brokering of shipping agreement between ship owners, charterers and shippers, or consignees as the case may be.
We have a proven track record of providing an unrivalled level of service for our clients taking care of processes in line with international maritime Conventions. We offer a time saving method of buying or selling commercial vessels, as we make all assessments to ensure fraud free transactions.
Our brokers strive to create value and not simply act as intermediaries. We maintain long-term, close relationships with a wide range of domestic and foreign ship owners, charterers and brokers. As brokers, we represent one of the parties in charter negotiations and work for the interest of the party.
Specifically, our functions include:
- Execute commercial shipping transactions
- Act as agents for a principal / ship owner or charterer
- Gather commercial shipping information through an established global network of contacts
- Record, analyze and distribute relevant idea
- Advice and recommend on shipping markets
- Provide negotiation skills
- Advise & provide contractual documents
- Advise and oversee closing & delivery
Our services cover various specifications, from Blue Water Cruiser, Sport Fisher to Coastal Cruiser, Motor yacht, wet or dry cargo vessels, are all within our reach.
We also assist at all phases of ownership; our experienced brokerage team works with several local and international finance and insurance companies to find the right match and ensure the tidiness of processes.