The Diafrance shipping agency department is renowned for its care for Owners' interest’s handling vessels efficiently in and out at any Nigerian Sea Port. Diafrance enjoys excellent relations with the Nigerian Port Authority (NPA), Nigerian Maritime Administration & Safety Agency (NIMASA), the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) and other Government bodies. This enables us to deal swiftly with formalities and to quicken all vessels’ operations while in port.
We provide a wide range of agency services such as
- port agency
- husbandry agency
- protective agency.
Our port agency service provides our clients with information on port conditions, berth restrictions, local port restrictions and estimated port expenses.
We render personalize services in the following areas:
- Bunker delivery coordination
- Cash to master
- Meet and greet & Crew change assistance
- Crew medical assistance
- Launch coordination services
- Vehicle rentals &Local transportation
- Meet and greet. Assistance for a fast transit to, from and through local airport, incl. all formalities
- Immigration services like obtaining TWP, STR and
- Management of the monthly returns
- Car / (personnel) rentals & Hotel Accommodation
- Cargo handling supervision / Supercargo service
The scope and coverage of services provided includes protection for ship owners in various situation, namely: third party liability insurance, which includes coverage for the following:
- Misplaced cargo
- Personal injury or damage to property
- Breakdown as a result of collusions or wash damage
- Removal of cargo or ships
- Cost relating to life saving and support for shipwreck victims
- Loss of personal effects
- Fines and compensation due to pollution for which we offer retrieval support and repayments.